I hope you had fun times with your friends and family this holiday season 🙂
As we are saying goodbye to 2015 and welcome new year 2016 I want to share top 5 thyroid posts that my blog readers found to be the most helpful. Take a look and make sure you didn’t miss any of them. Not to mention that all posts provide new insights to our thyroid problems and are worth reading again.
Are you ready?! Here we go…
1. The #1 root cause of your hypothyroid symptoms is much deeper than you think and why 99% of doctors and practitioners treat it wrong. Read here
2. The real cause of iodine deficiency and how safely correct it without iodine supplements (Hint: it’s NOT your food or diet… This is especially important for Hashimoto’s patients and those who have iodine deficiency). Read here
3. Keep calm and take your thyroid meds as directed: 8 Helpful tips here
4. How your thyroid can send you to the Emergency Room. Read here
5. Is hypothyroidism the biggest medical misdiagnosis of all times? Many faces of thyroid deficiency. Read here
Your thyroid healing goals are important and powerful but don’t just compare where you’re at with where you want to be. Make sure you take time to look back at how amazingly far you’ve come and appreciate it. Be really proud of yourself.
And if your thyroid health is still not where you want it to be I am going to share with you my new discoveries on how to make it better in 2016 and many years to come.
Did you get your free access to our online Hypothyroidism Seminar: The Right And Wrong Ways To heal? If not, get it here
You can watch this video on the Outsmart Disease YouTube channel and subscribe for more videos here
I am honoured and excited to be a part of your journey this year ahead. From the bottom of my heart thank you for visiting this website and coming here again and again.
Happy New Year and let’s make 2016 beautiful.
Marina Gutner, PhD
P.S. If you don’t read any others, make sure you read the blog post #1. It’s the one that was also my most important personal discovery and explanation to so many struggles with symptoms that were difficult to get rid off.
While you are reading it you may realize that this insights apply to everyone who has hypothyroidism more than they may think. Read it here
P.P.S. Do you like what you read and want to get more? Get FREE eCourse Hypothyroidism Diet Guide